Enjoy this sizzling dish that is packed with healthy ingredients. Tofu is an amazing source of protein, containing all of the essential amino acids and keeping you full without the cholesterol. It also thoroughly soaks in the flavors of the ginger, lemon, and the nutty and omega-3 rich sacha inchi oil. Vegans, vegetarians, and meat eaters can all appreciate this dish for its ability to wake you up and satisfy your taste buds.
- Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, and ginger in a medium sized bowl. Whisk thoroughly.(3 minutes)
- Toss in the cubed tofu. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator.(30 minutes)
- Heat up sacha inchi oil on medium-high heat and add garlic, stirring until fragrant.(1 minute)
- Stir in carrot slices, spring onions, and bell peppers until cooked but not soggy.(4 minutes)
- Stir in your tofu marinade, asparagus stalks, and mushrooms. Cook until fully heated.(5 minutes)
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, serve over rice, and enjoy!