This homemade granola with sacha inchi seeds is addictively crunchy and lightly sweet. It'll add tons of nutrients to your breakfast, including fiber, protein, and healthy fats from oats, pumpkin, peanuts, cranberries, and sacha inchi. Healthy and cost-effective, it's so much better than the store-bought options.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Mix together the oats, sacha inchi seeds, pumpkin seeds, ground cinnamon, and salt.(3 minutes)
- In another bowl, mix together the oil, maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla extract until smooth and combined.(3 minutes)
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and give everything a good mix until well coated. Spread the granola evenly on the prepared baking sheet.(2 minutes)
- Bake for 21-23 minutes, or until golden brown. Halfway through baking, stir it and mix in the coconut flakes to allow them to brown without burning.(23 minutes)
- Take the granola out of the oven and set it aside to cool completely. Then mix in the dried cranberries and transfer everything to an airtight container. Enjoy!