- Line a 9x9-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set it aside.(1 minute)
- Using a hand-held mixer, mix the bananas, maple syrup, ground cinnamon, peanut butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.(3 minutes)
- Add in the sacha inchi seeds and oats and give it a good mix.(3 minutes)
- Bake at 350°F (176°C) for half an hour, or until golden brown.(30 minutes)
- Take out of the oven and set aside to cool completely. Then cut into jars and enjoy!
These delicious sacha inchi and oatmeal bars can serve perfectly as a nutritious breakfast or to be carried in your purse as a healthy snack.