These dark chocolate bars are rich in flavor and nutrients from cacao, sacha inchi, and coconut. You can make them without any sweetener or sweeten them according to your taste. Keep them in the fridge and munch on them whenever you need a quick energy boost.
- Line a small glass baking dish with parchment paper and set it aside.(1 minute)
- Melt the chocolate along with coconut oil in a microwave or a double boiler.(2 minutes)
- Mix in the sweetener according to taste (if using).(1 minute)
- Pour the melted chocolate into the baking dish so that it evenly covers the bottom. Top it with chopped sacha inchi seeds.(2 minutes)
- Place in the fridge until set. Then cut into slices and enjoy!