This flavorful tomato zucchini focaccia is the perfect savory option for lunch or dinner. It packs several servings of vegetables, and it's enriched with complete protein from sacha inchi. It's a quick and delicious way to boost your daily nutrition.
- Grate the zucchini and place it in a large bowl.(5 minutes)
- Mix in the sliced onions and minced garlic.(2 minutes)
- Add the rest of the ingredients and give it all a mix. Add a bit more flour if the mixture seems too wet.(2 minutes)
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet, drizzle it with olive oil, and bake it for about an hour or until it's cooked through and lightly browned.(1 hour)
- Let cool before slicing. Enjoy!