Made with wholesome ingredients, these muffins are a great alternative to a store-bought and sugar-packed version. Sweet potato's delicate sweetness cuts down on added sugar, while its texture turns the muffins into a moist delight that is rich in dietary fiber and beta carotene. Sacha inchi's nutty undertones go well with ground oats and almonds, and its high protein content is guaranteed to keep you full and satisfied.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Place all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl: the sacha inchi powder, cinnamon, ground oats and almonds, salt, baking soda and powder, and brown sugar. Mix well.(2 minutes)
- To the same bowl, add all wet ingredients: the mashed sweet potato, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix to combine.(3 minutes)
- Add the chocolate chips and give it a gentle mix.(2 minutes)
- Line the muffin tin with the liners. Transfer the mixture into the cups, garnish with more chocolate chips, and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.(25 minutes)
- Let the muffins cool before serving. Enjoy!
These sacha inchi sweet potato muffins with chocolate chips will stay fresh for a few days if stored in an airtight container. You may also freeze them for later use.
For hormone-balancing compounds, you may swap the sacha inchi powder for ground maca.