This delightful mushroom soup will feel like a morning walk in the woods. It's enhanced by the aromas of fresh rosemary and full of irresistible flavors and nutritious ingredients that will make you want to go for seconds.
- Sauté onions and garlic in a pot over medium heat.(3 minutes)
- When translucent, add rosemary and mushrooms and cook until soft.(5 minutes)
- Add water or veggie stock, drop in bay leaves, lower the heat to medium-low, and simmer for 15 minutes.(15 minutes)
- Put ½ cup of mushrooms aside in a separate bowl. Blend the soup until creamy.(3 minutes)
- Add yogurt, mix until smooth, and return the mushrooms into the soup.(2 minutes)
- Serve warm with sprinkles of fresh rosemary leaves.