Beans will keep you sustained, and dandelions will help cleanse out toxins in this warming side dish. Simmered with garlic, thyme, vegetable broth, and olive oil, it will comfort your whole body on a cold night. Since the beans are pre-cooked, it can be made quickly yet give off an abundance of aroma and flavor.
- Coat a pan with olive oil and set it on medium heat.
- Add the onion, sausage, and garlic and saute until fully cooked.(3 minutes)
- Add the dandelion and a bit of salt and pepper. Saute.(3 minutes)
- Mix in the beans, herbs, and vegetable broth. Let simmer through completely.(10 minutes)
- Add the cherry tomatoes, vinegar, and oil. Cook over low heat.(5 minutes)
- Add salt and pepper to taste.