- Estimated Time50 Minutes
- Form of UseOral
- 1 teaspoon of Honey (or to taste)
- 2 pints of Water (boiling)
- 6 tablespoons of Rosemary (fresh or dried)
Rosemary is an herb that has long been associated with better overall brain function. Try this tasty tea to improve memory.
- Spoon the rosemary into a glass quart jar. Pour boiling water into the jar and fill to the brim.(3 minutes)
- Leave to steep for 30 – 45 minutes, depending on preferred strength.(45 minutes)
- Strain, add honey if desired, and drink.(2 minutes)
This tea can be drank as desired while not exceeding three cups per day, to enjoy and to improve memory over time.