If you are feeling mentally fatigued or easily distracted, these energizing pills can restore your cognitive function naturally. Ginkgo and ginseng are both caffeine-free stimulants, prized for their ability to improve oxygen and blood flow to the brain. Cacao, on the hand, contains flavonoids known to boost mental clarity and protect against memory decline.
- Place ginkgo and ginseng powder in a medium bowl.
- Add water, honey, or maple syrup as needed until it forms a sticky paste.(3 minutes)
- Thicken with cocoa powder to form a dough.
- Knead.(3 minutes)
- Roll the dough into several thin cylinders and cut each into small, pill-sized pieces. Gently roll of them into a ball or oval that you'll be able to swallow.(4 minutes)
- Dry in the dehydrator or on a cookie sheet in the oven at 150 degrees F (65 degrees C) for about an hour, or until dry. The exact time will depend on the thickness of the pills.(1 hour)
- When dry dried, store pills in a tightly sealed glass bottle.
Take one or two pills per day in the morning, or as recommended by a doctor.