- Estimated Time9 Hours 0 Minute
- Form of UseOral
- 8 ounces of Guarana (seeds)
- 1 gallon of Water (or enough to fill the boiler)
Guarana's guaranine content can help fight fatigue, increase alertness, and improve concentration. This tonic is very potent, making it better suited for cases of extreme fatigue and lethargy.
- Put the guarana seeds in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bind the saucepan shut and then place it in another pot filled with water.
- Cook on low heat for 6 - 8 hours. Set aside and let it cool for an hour or so.(9 hours)
- Strain the seeds out of the tonic. It is now ready to consume.
This tonic is very strong, so start with drinking only a ¼ cup serving up to twice a day as you feel fatigued. Adjust the dosage as necessary according to your body's response and your individual circumstances. Overuse of this tonic tea can result in sleeplessness or excess energy.