This creamy soup is packed with vitamins, color, and flavor. Basil adds its lovely aroma, alongside essential oils that have anti-inflammatory and digestive properties. Asparagus is rich with fiber and iron for weight loss and anemia prevention. At last, valerian's soothing compounds make this soup the perfect comfort food, especially on cold days.
- In a pot on medium heat, sauté onions and garlic until translucent.(2 minutes)
- Add the potatoes and asparagus. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.(2 minutes)
- Add the water and spices, mix well, and cook until all vegetables are tender.(20 minutes)
- Mix in basil and valerian and cook for two more minutes.(2 minutes)
- Take off the heat and let the soup cool down slightly. Then transfer it into a blender and process until creamy.(3 minutes)
- Mix in the yogurt and serve immediately, garnished with basil.(1 minute)