It is as though peppermint and zucchini were meant to be together. Muscle-protecting zucchini perfectly meshes with livening peppermint for a nutrient charged side. Enjoyed in a sandwich or along with your protein of choice, anyone looking for a healthy meal addition is destined to love this recipe. Serves 4 - 5 people.
- Pour 1/4 cup of olive oil over a large skillet at medium-high heat.
- Pan fry zucchini and garlic, stirring regularly, until almost browned. Make sure the zucchini remains firm.(5 minutes)
- Remove from pan and stir in vinegar, mint, salt, and pepper.(4 minutes)
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the dish and add mint leaves to garnish if desired.
- Mix in remaining olive oil.(2 minutes)
- Serve immediately, or place in sealed container and refrigerate.