This recipe offers nature's best. White and string beans provide a hearty dose of protein and fiber for healthy digestion. Tomatoes and zucchini are both great for preventing heart disease and inflammation thanks to their richness in potassium. Carrots' vitamin A content, on the other hand, supports eye and skin health. This flavorful minestrone soup will satisfy all your cravings in a wholesome way!
- Over medium heat, sauté onions until soft.(3 minutes)
- Mix in zucchini, carrots, celery, and green beans, and cook for 3 minutes.(3 minutes)
- Add water or veggie stock, tomatoes, beans, and the spices. Mix well, cover the pot, and bring it to a boil.(5 minutes)
- When it boils, lower the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.(20 minutes)
- When veggies are tender, add pasta and cook until it softens, stirring occasionally.(10 minutes)
- Serve immediately with fresh parsley.