This homemade, creamy treat uses some of the best fruits available and skips the artificial coloring and added sugars of supermarket versions. Camu camu has more vitamin C than any other fruit in the world. The combination of watermelon and agave syrup gives this sorbet a pleasant sweetness and brings out its unique flavor. It is a perfect way to refresh yourself on a hot sunny day!
- Place your diced watermelon in a blender.
- Add the camu camu powder and the agave syrup. Blend until smooth.(2 minutes)
- Pour the mixture into a pot and chill in an ice bath until it is colder than 45°F (7°C).
- Once chilled, pour into ice cream maker and follow your maker's instructions for churning.
- Transfer to a container and let the mixture sit in the freezer for several hours before consuming.
- Put in a sorbet dish, garnish with a rosemary sprig, and enjoy!