- 2 teaspoons of HerbaZest Camu Camu Powder
- 1/2 Papaya (peeled and cubed)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ground turmeric
- 1 Banana (frozen)
- 2 teaspoons of Honey (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup of Ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups of Whole Milk (or non-dairy substitute)
Sign up for our newsletter & get our free
Superfood E-book with 50+ healthy recipes
Updated: Oct 07, 2020
This papaya turmeric smoothie with camu camu is a quick and nutritious idea for a healthy breakfast. Among traditional turmeric's uses for relieving inflammation and improving digestion, this ancient herb has been found to lower the risk of heart disease and protect the brain from aging-related damage. Papaya is rich in papain, an enzyme linked to digestive and cardiovascular benefits. Camu camu, being the best natural source of vitamin C, is a potent immunity booster.
For some extra fiber, you may garnish your camu camu papaya turmeric smoothie with bran, quinoa, or amaranth flakes as well as hemp seeds or other preferred toppings.