- 1 cup of Plain Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of HerbaZest Camu Camu Powder
- 2 tablespoons of Maple Syrup (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of Blueberry (or more)
- 1/4 cup of Granola (or more)
Sign up for our newsletter & get our free
Superfood E-book with 50+ healthy recipes
Updated: Mar 01, 2022
Frozen yogurt bark takes almost no effort to make, and it is a great healthy snack all year round. It's lightly sweet, refreshing, and surprisingly addictive. On top of that, it's rich in vitamin C from camu camu as well as probiotics from plain yogurt.
Store your camu camu yogurt bark with blueberries and granola in the freezer.