Frozen yogurt bark takes almost no effort to make, and it is a great healthy snack all year round. It's lightly sweet, refreshing, and surprisingly addictive. On top of that, it's rich in vitamin C from camu camu as well as probiotics from plain yogurt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.(2 minutes)
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and camu camu powder. Adjust sweetness according to your preference.(2 minutes)
- Pour the yogurt mixture onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Spread it evenly.(2 minutes)
- Garnish with blueberries and granola. Freeze for about three hours, or until frozen.(3 hours)
- Cut into pieces and enjoy right away!
Store your camu camu yogurt bark with blueberries and granola in the freezer.