- Estimated Time8 Hours 2 Minutes
- Yield1 serving
This decadent cashew cream with lime and camu camu will have you coming back for seconds and thirds time and time again. Soaked cashews make for a protein-rich base in this treat. When paired with antioxidant-rich blueberries and energizing cacao nibs, this simple treat will be sure to perk up your taste buds and your day, no matter the time enjoyed.
- Soak the toasted cashews overnight.(8 hours)
- Place the soaked cashews, lime juice, honey, and camu camu powder into a blender.(1 minute)
- Blend until you achieve a smooth cream.(1 minute)
- Chill before serving and enjoy!
To reproduce this exact recipe for zesty cashew cream, place a few teaspoons of overnight oatmeal into a bowl or a jar. Top it with fresh blueberries, maple syrup, and cacao nibs. For more crunchiness, you might also sprinkle some granola with maca or goldenberry muesli.