Chia ice cream is one of the easiest ways to reap the benefits of these omega-rich seeds, great for cardiovascular support. Camu camu, on the other hand, is arguably the richest known source of vitamin C, providing 30 times more per serving than oranges. When these amazing ingredients are combined with blueberries, one of the best known antioxidant foods in the world, the result is not only a flavorful dessert, but also a powerful, immune boosting combo.
- Blend blueberries, camu camu, coconut cream, and coconut milk at high speed. Pour into a medium bowl.(3 minutes)
- Add the chia seeds and whisk until combined.(30 seconds)
- Let the mix sit in the fridge for at least two hours.(2 hours)
- Take the bowl from the fridge and pour the content back into the blender. Blend at high speed until all ingredients are well combined and the preparation looks creamy, like a milkshake.(5 minutes)
- Pour the cream back into the bowl and freeze overnight.(8 hours)
- The next morning, transfer the bowl to the fridge and keep it there until it turns into an ice cream consistency. Scoop and enjoy!(4 hours)