- Estimated Time26 Minutes
- Yield18-20 mini cheesecakes
Camu camu's incredible nutritional composition, most famously its high vitamin C content, is best enjoyed when accompanied by other delicious ingredients. These cashew cheesecakes with blueberries are here to deliver! Set on a pleasant honey graham cookie crust is a delicious cream made from heart-protective cashews and enhanced with camu camu powder. To enforce their antioxidant potential, these wholesome mini cheesecakes are filled with blueberry sauce that adds flavor and nutrients recognized for regulating blood sugar, boosting cognitive functions, and supporting the heart.
- Crush the crackers in a food processor until finely ground.(2 minutes)
- Add the coconut oil and mix well. Press the mixture into the bottoms of a mini muffin pan. Set aside.(3 minutes)
- Place the blueberries in a saucepan with one tablespoon of honey and lime juice. Cook on low until the berries release the juice and are broken up a little bit, about 8-10 minutes (some berries will be left whole). Once done, set aside to cool.(10 minutes)
- Place the drained cashews in a blender. Add the coconut cream, vanilla extract, camu camu powder, and the remaining two tablespoons of honey. Process until smooth and creamy.(5 minutes)
- Pour the camu camu cashew cream into mini muffin cups. Gently tap the pan against the counter a few times to release air bubbles.(3 minutes)
- Place a teaspoon of the blueberry sauce in each cream-filled muffin cup. Using a toothpick or a chopstick, distribute the jam by creating swirls through the cream.(3 minutes)
- Place in the freezer for at least four hours or overnight. Serve them frozen or take them out of the freezer five minutes before serving. Enjoy!
If you have some leftover blueberry sauce, you may top your camu camu cashew cheesecakes with it for even more flavor.