This delicious, protein-rich omelette will help regulate your metabolism and maintain a healthy weight. The addition of turmeric, chives, and oregano makes it beneficial for indigestion and inflammation. Chili pepper flakes, on the other hand, give this omelette pleasantly spicy undertones, resulting in a healthy meal that will keep you full for longer.
- Preheat the skillet over medium heat. Chop the oregano and chives.(1 minute)
- Meanwhile, add eggs, all spices, and half of fresh herbs to a bowl and whisk together until well incorporated.(1 minute)
- Add the oil to the skillet and wait until it heats up. Then add the egg mixture and fry it for about five minutes.(5 minutes)
- Fold it in half and fry for another minute.(1 minute)
- When set, transfer it onto a plate, garnish with the remaining fresh herbs, and serve right away.(1 minute)