Cacao is a well-known antioxidant and mood-enhancer thanks to the unique combination of alkaloids found in its seeds, which are believed to increase the production of serotonin. It also contains magnesium, a mineral crucial for mental sharpness and clarity. Additionally, these easy cacao pills include rosemary and peppermint, which can calm the mind and increase its awareness. They will keep you merry and bright all year long.
- Grind the dried rosemary and peppermint leaves in a mortar to produce a fine powder.(10 minutes)
- Mix the dried herbs with the cacao powder in a small bowl.
- Place a small amount of the mixture on a two-inch by two-inch piece of parchment paper. Twist the paper into a funnel and fill both ends of a capsule with the powders, leaving a bit of extra space in the larger part of the capsule.(5 minutes)
- Tightly join the two ends of the capsule.(1 minute)
- Continue until you use up the entire mixture.(5 minutes)
These cacao capsules can last for years if stored in an airtight glass jar in a cool, dark place. The suggested dosage is four capsules per day after breakfast for two weeks, followed by two capsules per day.
Consult your doctor about long-term use.