- 8 tablespoons of Kaniwa Flour
- 4 cups of Soymilk (or dairy milk)
- 1 teaspoon of Ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of Brown Sugar (or other sweetener)
- 4 tablespoons of Cacao Powder
- 4 tablespoons of Cornstarch
Updated: Jan 16, 2020
This chocolaty kaniwa pudding offers a delicious yet surprising combination of flavors. Its base comes from ground kaniwa, an Andean pseudocereal known for its protein content and high amounts of iron. Flavored with cinnamon, vanilla, and cacao, this kaniwa pudding with strawberries and cream is a refreshing and wholesome dessert for any occasion.
You may garnish your kaniwa pudding according to your preference or using what you have on hand. Strawberries and coconut whipped cream are always a great pairing, especially when sprinkled with theobromine-rich cacao nibs.