This moist and tender apple pie with lupin flour could not be easier to make. It calls for a handful of ingredients that work together to create a delicious treat for any occasion. Along with nutrient- and fiber-rich apples, it contains lupin, which is loaded with protein and prebiotic carbohydrates.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Then mix together the sugar, lupin flour, all-purpose flour, semolina, and baking powder. Set aside.(5 minutes)
- Peel and grate the apples (on the large holes).(5 minutes)
- Lightly grease a baking dish and cover its bottom with 1 cup of the flour mixture.(2 minutes)
- Cover this layer with half of grated apples. Sprinkle the apples with cinnamon and then cover them with another cup of the flour mixture.(2 minutes)
- Cover this layer with the remaining apples, sprinkle cinnamon over them, and cover everything with the last cup of the flour mixture.(2 minutes)
- Grate butter over the top and bake the pie for an hour.(1 hour)
You may serve this lupin flour apple pie on its own, top it with ice-cream, or enjoy it dusted with powdered sugar.