Besides great nutritional value, chia also has impressive anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. When combined with naturally priobiotic-rich Greek yogurt and milk extracted from almonds, it creates a dessert that offers great amounts of protein and healthy fats. Topped with vitamin C-packed kiwis and potassium-rich bananas, this chia pudding is a truly wholesome treat!
- Combine the Greek yogurt with almond milk.(1 minute)
- Add the honey (or maple syrup) and chia seeds. Whisk until well combined.(2 minutes)
- Set aside for half an hour and then give it a good mix.(30 minutes)
- Cover it and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, mix the pudding with half of the banana slices.(1 minute)
- Transfer into cups, tops with the remaining banana slices and kiwi. Enjoy!(2 minutes)
This banana kiwi chia pudding recipe is great for a healthy weight loss diet since it combines ingredients that will make you feel satisfied with few calories and lotsof nutrients.