- Yield4 servings
Chia has great nutritional value, as well as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Not only does it contain healthy oil and protein, but it also has high concentrations of phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc, selenium, and vitamin B12 (cobalamin). Bananas are excellent for digestion, promote tissue growth, and help to maintain healthy blood pressure. Kiwis are packed with vitamin C and fiber, and they also have diuretic qualities. Almonds, on the other hand, are rich in vitamins and minerals and promote healthy skin.
This recipe is great for a healthy weight loss diet, since it combines ingredients that will make you feel satisfied with few calories and lots of nutrients.
- Combine the Greek yogurt with almond milk.
- Add honey or maple syrup and the chia. Whisk very well until blended.
- Let it stand for 30 minutes and then stir until the chia is evenly distributed in the mix.
- Cover it and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix the pudding with part of the sliced bananas.
- Serve the pudding in cups and top it with the remaining slices of banana.
- Decorate with a slice of kiwi on the rim of every cup.