This no-bake pumpkin chocolate cake is made with only two ingredients. It has a rich chocolate flavor, comes together in no time, and is the perfect idea for a quick dessert. While you can't really taste the pumpkin, you'll still benefit from its fiber and micronutrients.
- Lightly grease a 7-inch springform baking pan and line it with parchment paper. You can also use 4 mini tart pans with removable bottoms.(2 minutes)
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave or a double boiler until smooth.(3 minutes)
- Add in the pumpkin puree and give it all a good mix until fully incorporated.(3 seconds)
- Pour batter into the prepared pan. Smooth out the surface and refrigerate it for about an hour.(1 hour)
- Before serving, you may garnish it with strawberries or other favorite fruits. Enjoy!