If you're craving something cozy, soft, and wholesome, this quick and easy apple cinnamon bread is for you. It is not only made with the season's favorites - apples and cinnamon -, but it is also gluten-free and packed with nutrients thanks to kaniwa and almonds. With the right amount of sweetness and subtly earthy undertones, this apple cinnamon bread is a great way to cozy up to this winter.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Lightly grease a loaf pan and line it with parchment paper. Set aside. In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and 4 tablespoons of sugar and set it aside.(2 minutes)
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar until creamy, using a hand-held mixer.(2 minutes)
- Mix in the butter, then the milk and vanilla extract.(2 minutes)
- Switch to a wooden spoon, and mix in the flours, salt, and baking powder and soda.(2 minutes)
- Mix in the apples.(1 minute)
- Pour half of the batter into the loaf pan, and sprinkle it with half of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Top it with the remaining batter and then the cinnamon sugar.(5 minutes)
- Using a toothpick, swirl the cinnamon sugar into the batter. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.(50 minutes)
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. Enjoy!