These wholesome kaniwa flour muffins will satisfy your cravings, while nourishing your body with key nutrients. Kaniwa is a great source of complete protein and phenolic compounds, while oats contain beta glucan, a special type of soluble fiber that helps regulate cholesterol and glucose metabolism. These deliciously looking and tasting muffins will be gone from the table before you know it!
- Mix ground flaxseed with 6 tablespoons of water and set aside aside for at least 15 minutes.(15 minutes)
- Then preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients.(3 minutes)
- In a separate bowl, mix together all of the wet ingredients.(3 minutes)
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.(2 minutes)
- Lightly grease a muffin tin with vegan butter. You can also use muffin liners instead.(2 minutes)
- Fill the muffin tins about 2/3 full. Top with oats and bake for about 25 minutes, or about a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.(25 minutes)
- Let cool completely before taking out of the tin. Enjoy!