Nutritious Andean quinoa is the perfect base for this healthy entree. The pumpkin is grilled just right and is full of beta-carotene, which is great for eye health. This dish also features bell peppers, which are full of vitamin C, diuretic maize, and more to give you a burst of flavor and nutrients that will keep you satisfied.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line an oven tray with baking paper and place the cubed pumpkin in rows.
- Drizzle the pumpkin with two tablespoons of olive olive and roast until golden.(30 minutes)
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Add vegetable broth and quinoa to a saucepan and bring to a boil at low heat.
- Remove from heat and let stand until the quinoa is room temperature.(25 minutes)
- Add roast pumpkin, maize, cucumber, lemon zest, lemon juice, and remaining olive oil and combine thoroughly.(3 minutes)
- Stuff the bell peppers (previously opened and seeded). Serve with feta and enjoy!