Without knowing its ingredients beforehand, it is impossible to tell that this delicious brownie is made with zucchini! It also features kaniwa, a nutritious relative of quinoa as well as heart-healthy peanuts. It is moist, chocolaty, and loaded with nutrients, like fiber, healthy fats, iron, and protein, among others.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F (176 degrees C). Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Place the kaniwa flour, baking soda and powder, cacao powder, and coconut sugar in a food processor. Process until well-combined.(5 minutes)
- Add the zucchini, soymilk, peanut butter, and vanilla extract and process everything until it is smooth.(5 minutes)
- Mix in the chocolate chips with a spoon and pour the batter into the baking dish. Garnish with extra chocolate chips and bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.(45 minutes)
- Take out of the oven and let cool completely before serving. Enjoy!