Lucuma, also called the Incas Gold, is an Andean fruit with a unique, exotic flavor. It provides good amounts of fiber as well as anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and cardio-protective benefits. Coconut, on the other hand, promotes a healthy heart by balancing cholesterol levels. This delicious raw brownie will satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way, while cutting down on refined sugar cravings between meals.
- Cover the dried figs with boiling water and let them sit for about 15 minutes. Discard the water and set aside the figs.(15 minutes)
- In a food processor, blend the soaked figs with the lucuma powder. Use short pulses until you get a smooth paste.(5 minutes)
- Blend in the coconut oil and then transfer the mixture into a medium bowl.(2 minutes)
- With the help of a spatula, mix in the dried coconut.(1 minute)
- Cover a square pan with parchment paper and pour in the mixture. Spread the preparation with a spatula and press with your hands until it is evenly distributed.(2 minutes)
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave and then pour it over the preparation. Distribute evenly with a spatula and sprinkle some shredded coconut for decoration.(2 minutes)
- Let sit the preparation in the fridge for a couple of hours. Slice into bars or square bites and enjoy!(2 hours)