This brownie in a jar is bathed in a unique combination of whipped coconut cream and an exotic goldenberry jam. The good news is that it is actually made from wholesome ingredients, making it a much healthier dessert. Goldenberries are rich in vitamins A and C, among other nutrients, contributing to their anti-inflammatory properties. Coconut milk whipped with agave syrup and vanilla is a lighter substitution for the classic whipped cream. It is also a good source of vitamins and minerals helpful for maintaining healthy bones and strong hearts.
- Refrigerate the can of coconut milk overnight.
- Place the mixing bowl in the refrigerator for half an hour before whipped the cream. Once chilled, open the can and take out the hardened cream, leaving the water in the can.(2 minutes)
- Start whipping the cream with a hand-held mixer until fluffy. Turn off the mixer, add the agave syrup and vanilla extract, and continue whipping for a minute or two.(3 minutes)
- Line up the dessert glasses or jars in front of you. Crumble the brownies with your fingers and place half of them at the bottom of each glass.(2 minutes)
- Distribute half of the coconut cream between the glasses on top of the brownie crumbles.(1 minute)
- Place a tablespoon of goldenberry jam over the cream layer in each glass. Then repeat the brownie, coconut, and goldenberry jam layer one more time.(1 minute)
- Top the layers with mango slices and fresh mint.(1 minute)
This recipe is definitely a crowd pleaser thanks to its beautiful presentation and delicious flavor. To change things up a bit, try it with lucuma cashew cream or maca chocolate cream. You may also pair it with other fresh fruits, like peaches, papaya, kiwi, and more!