When baked, bananas become deliciously creamy and intensely sweet. They perfectly pair with gooey peanut butter and dark chocolate as well as crunchy popped kaniwa and nuts. More importantly, this easy and delightful treat is made with no processed ingredients and offers great amounts of protein, healthy fats, and fiber.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- With a knife, gently slice the banana about 3/4 of the way through the center.(1 minute)
- Add the peanut butter and dark chocolate chips into the banana slit. Wrap the banana in tin foil, creating a little boat so that the banana doesn't fall to the side.(2 minutes)
- Bake for 10 minutes.(10 minutes)
- Top with kaniwa pop and crushed nuts before serving. Enjoy right away!(2 minutes)