This recipe for quick and easy amaranth flour crackers is definitely a keeper. They are not only deliciously crunchy, but also have a slightly cheesy flavor from the nutritional yeast and a lovely aroma from the rosemary. On top of that, these gluten-free crackers are also enriched with amaranth's protein and micronutrients, making them a truly wholesome snack.
- Preheat the oven at 350°F (176°C).
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl, except for water. Mix everything well with a fork.(3 minutes)
- Add the water little by little to form a hard dough. Shape it into a ball. Set it aside to rest.(10 minutes)
- Take half of the dough, roll it into 3-4mm thickness. You can use any cookie cutter or just a knife to cut the dough in the shapes you prefer.(10 minutes)
- Arrange the crackers on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.(25 minutes)
- Place them on a cooling rack to cool completely before serving. Enjoy!