- Estimated Time4 Hours 12 Minutes
- ServedRoom Temperature
If you are searching for a breakfast option that is easy, delicious, and packed with nutrients, this gluten-free maca bread is for you. Instead of flour, it contains oats along with a richness of nuts and seeds, such as flax and sunflower, which provide lots of fiber and essential nutrients, necessary for a healthy digestion. In addition, energy-boosting maca will get you ready for the upcoming day and keep you active for longer.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F (185°C)
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix well.(5 minutes)
- In a glass, mix the warm water with the coconut oil and pour into the dry mixture.(1 minute)
- Mix it thoroughly, shape it into a ball, cover it with a clean kitchen towel, and set aside for at least one hour, until the liquid is completely absorbed.(1 hour)
- Lightly oil the bread pan, transfer the dough, and bake for 60 minutes.(1 hour)
- Take it out of the oven, let it cool in the pan for an hour, then take it out on a cutting board and let it stand overnight (cutting it when it's warm will make it crumble).
Even though this bread is delicious on its own, you can top it with homemade roasted red pepper hummus with sacha inchi and fresh cucumber slices for extra nutrition. Or, to satisfy your sweet tooth, you can spread some exotic goldenberry jam on it and enjoy!