Chickpeas and quinoa provide this dish with great amounts of protein and slow-release carbohydrates, alongside other nutrients, like folate, vitamin A, magnesium, and iron. Being both flavorful and nutritious, these chickpea meatballs are a great idea for lunch or dinner.
- In a small bowl, soak the quinoa flakes in milk for a few minutes.(5 minutes)
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor, including the soaked quinoa flakes, and process until smooth.(10 minutes)
- When everything is combined, form small balls and place them on a cutting board.(5 minutes)
- Fry the chickpea meatballs in a skillet for about three minutes on each side, or until evenly browned.(10 minutes)
- Serve over spaghetti with marinara sauce. Enjoy!
You may also add those chickpea balls to salads or serve them alongside whole grains, like quinoa or millet, and vegetables.