This rustic-looking peach galette is filled with delicious flavors and lovely textures. The soft and buttery crust is enriched with protein from lupin and wrapped around a flavorful peach filling. Served with homemade ice cream, this dessert will melt in your mouth and delight your guests.
- In a food processor, pulse together the lupin flour, ¾ cup of all-purpose flour, salt, and two tablespoons of sugar.(3 minutes)
- Add frozen butter cubes and coconut oil and pulse a few times to break them into smaller pieces.(2 minutes)
- Mix ice cold water with apple cider vinegar. Add it to the mixture one tablespoon at a time until dough comes together.(2 minutes)
- Roll dough to about 10-inch diameter and place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).(15 minutes)
- Mix the fruits with two tablespoons of sugar and one tablespoon of all-purpose flour.(2 minutes)
- Arrange them on the dough, leaving about 2 inches on the edges. Fold the edges over the fruits. Brush with egg wash.(2 minutes)
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden. Cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!(15 minutes)
If you fancy making your own ice cream, check out our lucuma vegan ice cream, camu camu & blueberry chia ice cream, or camu camu mango frozen yogurt.