This aromatic mushroom soup will be the perfect meal on a winter day. It's cozy, wholesome, and full of delicious flavors. Since it is made with pasta, it will fill you up and keep you satisfied for longer. Best of all, it will be on your table in less than half an hour.
- In a pot, cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Then drain it and set it aside.(10 minutes)
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, sauté the onions in olive oil until translucent. Add the celery, mushroom, and carrots, and cook them for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the herbes of Provence and cook everything for another minute. Then add the vegetable stock and bring the mixture to a boil. Then lower the heat and cook it until the vegetable are tender.(10 minutes)
- Remove a cup of the soup (just the liquid) from the pot and mix it with the yogurt until well-incorporated. Pour it back into the pot and give it a mix, season with salt and pepper to taste, and take the soup off the stove.(3 minutes)
- Serve with pasta and parsley. Enjoy!(1 minute)