These easy pumpkin cookies are slightly crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They owe their delicate texture not only to pumpkin, but also to a mixture of nutritious, gluten-free flours from lupin and almonds. Pleasing the taste buds with delicate notes of cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg, they are the perfect way to enjoy the fall season.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut oil (or butter) and sugar until creamy and well combined. (3 minutes)
- Add the rest of the ingredients and give everything a good mix.(3 minutes)
- Scoop dough out using a medium cookie scoop (it will be a bit sticky), shape it into a ball, and place it on the parchment paper lined baking sheet, gently flattening it with your hands. Repeat with the remaining dough. (5 minutes)
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy on top.(15 minutes)
- Let cool before eating. Enjoy!