These crunchy and aromatic cookies are perfect for dipping in a hot cup of coffee or tea. They are made with a handful of nutritious, gluten-free ingredient, including protein-rich almonds and naturally sweet carob. They are also deliciously spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, making them a perfect treat for autumn celebrations.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
- In a bowl, mix the almond flour, arrowroot starch, carob powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.(3 minutes)
- In another bowl, mix together the coconut oil, vanilla extract, and honey.(2 minutes)
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients.(3 minutes)
- Scoop a quarter cups worth of dough and placed it on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Press it gently and repeat with the remaining dough.(5 minutes)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Then set aside to cool completely. Enjoy!(15 minutes)