With a delicious chocolate flavor, moist interior, and nice crunchiness from almonds, this banana bread has no equal. What's more, it is made with nutritious, vegan, and gluten-free ingredients, including the flour from quinoa and high-quality powdered cacao, among others.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
- n a bowl, mix the sugar and butter until well combined.(5 minutes)
- Add in the bananas and flax egg. Mix to combine.(2 minutes)
- Add half of the red quinoa flour, give it a mix, then add in the other half.(3 minutes)
- Mix in the cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract.(3 minutes)
- Once everything is smooth and well combined, add half of the chocolate.(2 minutes)
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan lined with parchment paper and garnish it with the remaining chocolate and chopped almonds (or other nuts).(2 minutes)
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with only a few crumbs attached.(1 hour)
- Let cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!