This brown rice loaf is a fantastic idea for a healthy dinner or wholesome lunch. It is packed with delicious flavors, contains important nutrients, like complex carbs and protein, and thanks to brown rice, it will keep you full and happy for longer.
- Cook rice according to package instructions.(15 minutes)
- While the rice is cooking, sauté the onions until translucent.
- Add minced garlic and cook for another minute.(1 minute)
- Then add the carrots and celery, give it a mix, and cook it for a few minutes until tender.(5 minutes)
- Add the mushrooms and herbes de Provence and cook everything until the liquid they release evaporates.(6 minutes)
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Season everything well with salt, pepper, and nutritional yeast.(1 minute)
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, Dijon mustard, and water. Add the mixture to the other bowl. Add the cooked rice and spinach and give everything a good mix.(2 hours)
- Grease a loaf pan, pour the mixture into the pan, and bake for about 45 minutes.(45 minutes)
- Let cool before serving. Enjoy!