- 3 teaspoons of HerbaZest Acai Powder
- 1 cup of blueberry
- 1 cup of oat (old-fashioned)
- 1 1/4 cups of whole milk (or non-dairy)
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- salt (a pinch)
Sign up for our newsletter & get our free
Superfood E-book with 50+ healthy recipes
Updated: May 26, 2023
If you like to start your days with oatmeal, this is a great recipe to change things up a notch. Both blueberries and acai berries are an incredible source of antioxidants and fiber. What is surprising to most people is that acai also contains great amounts of healthy fats and protein, making this blueberry acai oatmeal is a perfectly balanced and wholesome breakfast.
You can garnish your blueberry acai oatmeal with your toppings, including fresh fruits, like grapes and banana; nuts, like walnuts and pecans; and other crunchy garnishes, like cacao nibs and quinoa pop.