- 2 teaspoons of Anise (extract)
- 2 1/2 cups of Flour (all purpose, unbleached)
- 6 tablespoons of Canola Oil (or vegetable)
- 1 1/2 cups of White Sugar
- 6 Chicken Eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
Sign up for our newsletter & get our free
Superfood E-book with 50+ healthy recipes
Updated: Nov 19, 2020
These cookies, very similar to biscotti, hold a special flavor. The sweet and healthy anise herb provides a licorice-like flavor, which simultaneously aids in digestion. Share this light, unique, and flavorsome cookie with friends over your favorite coffee or tea.
After letting them cool, store in an airtight container or enjoy fresh!