These nutritious and gluten-free carrot flatbreads with amaranth flour are the perfect base for healthy sandwiches. Their flavor goes well with a variety of toppings, and their wholesome ingredients, including amaranth, almonds, and the seeds of sunflower and pumpkin, make them a wonderful addition to everyday diet.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Chop the carrots in a food processor and place them in a bowl. Then process the almonds with sunflower and pumpkin seeds and add them to the same bowl.(3 minutes)
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well-incorporated. The mixture should be moist, but not wet.(2 minutes)
- Transfer the mixture onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Flatten it with your hands and bake it for 20-25 minutes or until firm.(25 minutes)
- Take out of the oven and let cool completely. Then gently remove the parchment paper and cut the bread into smaller slices. Store in the fridge. Enjoy!