- Estimated Time50 Minutes
- Form of UseOral
- 1/2 cup of Wild Strawberry (leaves, fresh)
- 2 liters of Water
- 4 tablespoons of Blackberry (fresh fruits)
Decoctions are concentrated herbal remedies that will be medicinally stronger the longer they're left to simmer. This astringent combination of wild strawberry and blackberry will work in the intestinal tract to prevent diarrhea and promote healthy digestion.
- Combine the wild strawberry and blackberry in a saucepan and cover with water; place the lid on the saucepan.(1 minute)
- Heat the herbs over a medium low heat for 20 – 45 minutes, depending on desired strength.(45 minutes)
- Strain the herbs and compost. Pour the resultant mixture into a cup to consume.(4 minutes)
Consume at least three cups at the onset of diarrhea, and continue as required until healthy digestion has been restored.