Chances are these easy and quick blondies will become your favorite dessert. Thanks to oats and quinoa, they are packed with plant-based protein and fiber. The addition of berries, on the other hand, keeps these delicious blondies moist and enriches them with antioxidants.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175C)°. Line a 9x9-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set it aside.(2 minutes)
- In a bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder, and salt.(2 minutes)
- In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients: the eggs, mashed bananas, coconut oil, and maple syrup.(2 minutes)
- Add the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Give everything a mix.(2 minutes)
- Fold in the raspberries, blueberries, and white chocolate.(2 minutes)
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.(25 minutes)
- Let cool completely before slicing into squares. Dust with powdered sugar (optional). Enjoy!