This no-bake strawberry cheesecake in a jar is a delicious and easy dessert that you can make in minutes. Each jar is layered with a creamy and tangy cheesecake filling, a crunchy and buttery crust, and a sweet and juicy strawberry topping. This mouthwatering dessert is perfect for any occasion, whether it's a picnic, a party, or a cozy night at home.
- Add the strawberries to a bowl and add the coconut sugar. Set them aside for 15 minutes.(15 minutes)
- While you wait, crush the graham crackers until finely ground using a rolling pin. You may also use a blender or a food processor. Then mix them with melted butter, and set them aside.
- Using a hand-held mixer, mix together the cream cheese, condensed coconut milk, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon zest, until smooth and thick.(5 minutes)
- Assemble the cheesecakes by dividing half of the cheesecake batter between the jars. Then top it with half of the graham cracker mixture. Then top it with half of the macerated strawberries. Repeat the process to form the second layer.(5 minutes)
- Refrigerate for about an hour. Enjoy!
This recipe calls for sweetened condensed coconut milk. If you prefer to choose an unsweetened one, sweeten the cheesecake mixture to your liking with your favorite sweetener, like stevia, maple syrup, or honey.