This meatless version of spaghetti bolognese will become your go-to pasta recipe! It comes together in about 30 minutes and will surprise you with a delicious combination of flavors and a lovely crunch. Being so rich in vegetables, this meal will also give you key nutrients, like healthy fats, complex carbs, and protein.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onions and garlic until translucent.(5 minutes)
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook them until the water has evaporated.(5 minutes)
- Add sweet potato and walnuts and cook for 10 minutes, stirring once in a while.(10 minutes)
- Then add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, soy sauce, dried rosemary, dried thyme, salt, and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes.(10 minutes)
- Serve with fresh basil over pasta. Enjoy!