These aromatic cookies go well with coffee or tea. Delicate orange notes surprise the taste buds with every bite and enrich the cookies' almondy flavor. Being made with wholesome ingredients, like oats and almonds, these vegan cookies will satisfy your cravings without ruining your healthy diet.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C).
- Process the oats and almonds in a blender until ground. Place them in a large bowl.(2 minutes)
- Add two tablespoons of coconut oil, three tablespoons of agave syrup, the zest of one orange, and 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice. Mix everything together. If it seems too wet, add a little bit more ground oats. If it seems to dry, add a little bit of orange juice.(5 minutes)
- Roll the dough into five logs and cut each into 10 discs. Place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and flatten them gently with your fingers into evenly sized cookies. Bake for about 10 on each side, or until baked and lightly browned.(20 minutes)
- Take them out of the oven and set aside to cool.
- Melt the coconut powder, cacao butter, four tablespoons of agave syrup, and pure orange extract. When smooth and combined, dip each cookie half way through and place it back on the baking sheet to set. Enjoy!(5 minutes)